As today marks the World AIDs Day,the Ledzekuku Municipal AIDs Committee in collaboration with the Municipal Education Directorate organised a Sensitization Program on HIV /AIDs and a Disclosure to the Southern Cluster of school children to mark the Day.
4th QUARTER BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING
The Budget Department of the Ledzokuku Municipal Assembly held their 4th Quarter Budget meeting on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at the Municipal Assembly hall. The coordinating Director for the municipal, Eng. John Tsikor was the chairperson for this meeting. In attendance were, Mrs Patience Dogbey Danku, head of the budget\rating unit, staff of the budget\rating unit, Director of health, social welfare and community development, finance officer, head of MIS(Management Information Systems) etc.
Mrs Patience D. Danku, took the staff present through the agenda below…..
1. Reading and confirmation of previous minutes
2. Matters arising from previous minutes
3. Discussion of 2022 budget performance
4. Discussion of GOG’s (Government Of Ghana) position to take over the collection of property rate (use of 2022 rateable value against new rate impost).
5. Discussion of 2022 Revenue Improvement Action plan strategies performance
6. Other matters (including elaborating of figures relating to expenditure, goods and services as well as assets.